Let's go back to where it all began! PRAC-E has finally dug up the archived audio footage of Symposium I, recorded all the way back in 2018.
PRAC-E Symposium I was recorded in front of 400 graduating pre-service teachers, just before they went out on their internships. The theme of this event was 'employability'.
The panel for this event was:
- Darren Pitt - Principal of Springfield Anglican College
- Elizabeth Ward - Beginning teacher at Brisbane Boys' College
- Scott Harding - Senior French/English teacher at Springfield Anglican College.
- Suzanne Tamone - Head Manager of QLD Goodstart Early Learning Centres.
- Amanda Hawkswell - Principal of Sherwood State School
If you're the kind of modern-thinker that likes to absorb their information on the go, in audio format, we've got some great news. PRAC-E is available on major podcast and audio-streaming services for your listening pleasure.
Find us on Apple Podcasts
Find us on Spotify